Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
After the fifth jab you should win a free casket.
02:13 PM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 May, 01:21
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
An observation using my family and watching for patterns. All adults but me got 2 jabs and 1 booster. I'm not jabbed. I was unable to convince them to not do this. That is a topic for a different time.

After 3rd jab within 3 weeks, they all were sick and 3 of 4 tested + for cv19. No hospitalizations. After that time they have complained of "stomach flus", had fevers for several days. Basically seeming to be sick with a few days between ailments from Dec '21 until mid April '22.

Since then all seem to be "normal".

Knock wood -- haven't gotten anything. I am following Dr. Zelenko Quercetin prevention regimen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 May, 01:36
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I hear you! Most of my family got the jab. I had a talk with my 12 year old nephew and told him that he had to 'grow up' fast and not give in to any pressure to get it. I told him that if he wanted to play sports and to be able to have a family that he needs to NEVER get it. I also put down some truth his mom (my brother's ex)- I told her that she'd be spending all her time taking them to doctors appointments, and dealing with the guilt of what she did because I warned her. She said she'd consider what I said- don't know if they got it or not- afraid to ask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
12 May, 01:13
There are 7 vials of wrath in Revelations. Just sayin. 💉💉💉💉💉💉💉

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
11 May, 04:14
🤣🤣🤣✅👍🏻

1st & 2nd choices
ThankU😉

11 May, 04:19
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
You're planning on going out first class!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 May, 02:16
From what I am hearing, they already won sterility... so at least they won't get to pass tbeir stupidity on to the next generation.... huess abortion clinics will be short of work - and not due to any legal rulings.

11 May, 02:17
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It's going to be a lonely world.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
11 May, 02:15
OMG that made me laugh out loud!