Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
15 May, 08:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Time traveler.

#timetraveler

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
15 May, 06:59
We Stand Ready Sir....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 May, 06:59
Glory to God! Freedom on the other side!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
15 May, 06:54
From your lips to Gods ears!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 May, 05:50
Amen!!❤️🙏😇

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
12 May, 04:56
Does it have to do with the dead man switch?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 May, 03:41
I needed a reminder, so ty!

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
12 May, 03:16
if you have any insight as to when that would be great to know even if you have to message instead of reply

David Treciak @scifiwriter
12 May, 07:28
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
I've seen several sources say the 15th will be a sign that it's happening. The crash of the banks is almost here and it sounds like very soon. I've had multiple warnings just now to clean out my accounts. I know it's easy to be skeptical based on the false starts over the past few years, but my hopes are up right now.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
12 May, 02:48
We are winning! Love you Patriots! 🇺🇸🦅

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 May, 02:32
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
12 May, 02:15
Seriously... it's almost time for vigilante justice. Enough already.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
12 May, 01:30
How much longer Doq? Its doin my head in!! If u have time machine, bring my sister back would u, or ask POTUS to xx

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 May, 01:08
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

hope saxton @Scribe11
12 May, 01:01
Holding on to that thought.
Pretty dark and scary now but God has got this.
Thank you to all my Patriot Frens.
I KNOW I could not have come this far without you all.
Doq you are a Godsend

Lila Walker @LilaWalker70
12 May, 12:58
Keeping the faith.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
12 May, 12:57
FromDarkToLight NCSWIC WWG1WGA

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
12 May, 12:56

joann ferguson donated @joann212
12 May, 12:46
I wake up with that attitude each and every day.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
12 May, 02:49
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
👊🏼 Warrior!

12 May, 07:32
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
From everything I'm hearing, I'll bet that it's about to pay off.

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
12 May, 12:37

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
12 May, 12:36
thank u Doc ....you always lift my spirits.🙏❤️🙏

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
12 May, 12:31
Fuck yeah!!!

Mrs Slingshot @Kwitbichin49
12 May, 12:17
i surely hope so

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
12 May, 12:14
Blessed GOD I hope so...this is such mental torture. HEAVY VIBES lately.

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
12 May, 12:25
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
The vibes have been so up and down lately!!! For sure on the heavier side though....😩😔

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 May, 12:10
😉😉My kitchen towel, daily reminder

12 May, 07:35
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I'm changing mine to read, "Our long national nightmare is finally coming to an end."