Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 February, 12:27
The thing you all need to realize is this:

WE are WE THE PEOPLE.

The Constitution protects us and the Military defends the Constitution.

Are there a few bad people in the military? No doubt!

Are most good? Without question.

80%+ Americans are now awake and NEVER going back to sleep. Ever.

Hold your ground. Find ways daily to defeat the darkness, in your own unique way with your own unique style.

The plan can't come to fruition without each and every one of us.

You are more important than you realize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Huntress 101 @Huntress101
Take time for yourself and make some healthy changes. I'm on week 3 of being on a 100% alkaline diet and I feel great and have lost 9-1/2 pounds with little effort. Who would of thunk what could happen by leaving that processed food alone.
12:47 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Huntress101 in this post can reply
Lisa Fra @Begas321
02 February, 01:52
In response Huntress 101 to her Publication
I was reading up on that. Can you give me any data to get started.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Huntress 101 @Huntress101
02 February, 02:05
In response Lisa Fra to her Publication
Look up Dr. Sebi, he looks to be the guru of Alkaline diets. on your macros (pie chart) you should have 70% plant based foods, 15% protein (coming from beans, quinoa) and 15% fats (coming from coconut oil, almonds, olive oil) I have seen both ways that you can have amimal protein if organic (I'm a hunter) and no meat at all. I am doing no meat for at least a month and re evaluate at that time. I've seen where meat can stay in our system for 3-4 days and in that time in care turn acidic. I'm still new to this and learning so I'm up for any info also.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
02 February, 02:07
In response Lisa Fra to her Publication
Hi. Best way to go. Alkaline is what our body is. so most of what we eat should be alkaline. over acidity is what causes desease. Avoid sites that don't promote this. Keep looking and also check foods online if acidic or alkaline.Almost all the fruit are alkaline and in case u dont know- eggplant, zuchinni, cuccumbers, tomatoes, peppers pumpkin butternut are fruit. karen Lee on fb is fruitarian but u learn alot about health from her. Happy hunting. 😊