Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
11 May, 04:47
But here is a recipe for making your own. Buy organic where you can, and get baby vitamins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 May, 04:59
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Goat milk may be easier to digest....smaller fat molecules, less allergic protein structure, less lactose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 May, 05:11
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Definately!
Not meant to detract in any way. Just adding options for those colicky babes. More options the better. When a baby is hungry its too late to find something. Praying for all these little ones that they have good & plenty.
I nursed my daughter in 1984 & the best part was not having to buy formula or wash bottles. Plus I wouldn't take anything for the moma/ baby time we had.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
11 May, 05:12
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Your Doing Awesome carry On