Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Wizards and warlocks write the script,
the clowns act it out,
and most MAGA solely focus on the clowns and not their wizard handlers who are scripting this entire thing solely to wake people up in a gentle, slow way.
The dark side is submitted and is acting out their part to help the light side win.

I dont know how people arent seeing this by now.
01:00 PM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Two Green Bears @2greenbears44
11 May, 01:32
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
For all I know, I’ve been witnessing the latest and most ingenious method yet employed by the status quo of renewing itself into infinity. I think the enemy, in all its disguises, can afford as much scrutiny as I ever did, for those bothering to look my way or find out what I have or haven’t done. I’ve talked myself blue and run myself ragged, the usual result being well-coordinated indifference with frenzies of sabotage in between. Unless it’s understood that such things exist and persist, we have miles to go. It’s not the moment for exultation until victory is won. It isn’t time for exclusion unless defeat is predetermined.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 May, 01:35
In response Two Green Bears to his Publication
I like your writing style fren
plz keep writing

you have a God given gift

;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
11 May, 01:08
Just from talking to people in general, a lot of people are just tired and are thinking we are going to have to help ourselves. They see what is going on and many don’t see us as winning. Just for an example I spoke to someone today who believes nothing at all being done about the election treason. Even folks who are with us are not seeing any justice. That is my take on it anyway.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
11 May, 01:05
Some are, not all but some

Keep being the Light
💚🌟💚