Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 May, 09:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
11 May, 09:20
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
His first comment is a fascinating one.

"MONEY IS WATER" πŸ‘€

Follow the money, it's the key.πŸ”‘

πŸ§πŸ€”πŸ˜―

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
11 May, 12:05
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Also makes me instantly think: "watch the water." So that, too, could have the double meaning "watch the money!"

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
11 May, 12:19
In response Scat ling to her Publication
I thought the same thing and absolutely agree with you.

I usually do decodes for Space Force and there is usually a πŸ’§ or more that mentions "following the money."

There are 20 πŸ’§s for "Follow the money" as per the following link:

https://qalerts.net/?q=Fol...

πŸ’§6,πŸ’§19 & πŸ’§71 usually appear most often, but I have also recently seen πŸ’§99 & πŸ’§134 too.

Thank you for sharing.

Hope you have a wonderful day.
πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ’«
🌺🌼🌸🌻

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
Just amazes me how you can put all this stuff together! Awesome - don't stop!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ˜‡ πŸ’«
12:22 PM - May 11, 2022
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dmrome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dennis 1776, click on at the bottom under it