Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 May, 11:13
Amazing Speech: repmtg Blasts America Last Ukraine Spending Bill🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

“Stop funding regime change & money laundering scams!”
https://gab.com/QAnon211/p...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 May, 01:56
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
AMEN MARJORIE🙏🙏🙏
SAD IS, THAT EVERYONE ELSE IN CONGRESS IS ON ELENSKI PAYCHECK😔💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
11 May, 02:02
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Marjorie is a Patriot. There are a few other good ones, but I wish there were more. Charlie Kirk said 70% pf congress voted to send money to Ukraine. Disgraceful.
https://twitter.com/charli...

11 May, 02:11
I KNOW, THAT ALMOST EVERYONE HOPE FOR TRUMP TO FIX IT...

BUT LET SINK THIS:

1) ALL CONGRESS WAS ARRESTED IN JANUARY 6TH, THEN THEY ARE ON TRUMP "PAYROLL" AND DID, WHAT TRUMP WANT THEM TO DO...

2) TRUMP AND Q ARMY IS HOAX (PSY OP)

WHICH ONE IS WORSE? 🤔
FRANKLY, I DONT KNOW... FROM 10/5/2022 FOR ME IT BOTH LOOKS PRETTY EQUALL...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
11 May, 02:34
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Here is an example of what I'm talking about. Virginia's culture in terms of voting has shifted since President Trump took office:

YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT GOOSE AND I ABOUT MOOSE🙈🤣🤣🤣

IT DOES NOT MATTERS.
2023 WILL BE YEAR OF WORLD WIDE FAMINE, IF TRUMP DONT STOP GLOBALISTS THIS MONTH...
03:34 AM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker - ω, click on at the bottom under it