Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 May, 11:13
Amazing Speech: repmtg Blasts America Last Ukraine Spending Bill🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

“Stop funding regime change & money laundering scams!”
https://gab.com/QAnon211/p...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 May, 01:56
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
AMEN MARJORIE🙏🙏🙏
SAD IS, THAT EVERYONE ELSE IN CONGRESS IS ON ELENSKI PAYCHECK😔💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
11 May, 02:02
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Marjorie is a Patriot. There are a few other good ones, but I wish there were more. Charlie Kirk said 70% pf congress voted to send money to Ukraine. Disgraceful.
https://twitter.com/charli...

I KNOW, THAT ALMOST EVERYONE HOPE FOR TRUMP TO FIX IT...

BUT LET SINK THIS:

1) ALL CONGRESS WAS ARRESTED IN JANUARY 6TH, THEN THEY ARE ON TRUMP "PAYROLL" AND DID, WHAT TRUMP WANT THEM TO DO...

2) TRUMP AND Q ARMY IS HOAX (PSY OP)

WHICH ONE IS WORSE? 🤔
FRANKLY, I DONT KNOW... FROM 10/5/2022 FOR ME IT BOTH LOOKS PRETTY EQUALL...
02:11 AM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
11 May, 02:34
Here is an example of what I'm talking about. Virginia's culture in terms of voting has shifted since President Trump took office:

11 May, 03:34
YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT GOOSE AND I ABOUT MOOSE🙈🤣🤣🤣

IT DOES NOT MATTERS.
2023 WILL BE YEAR OF WORLD WIDE FAMINE, IF TRUMP DONT STOP GLOBALISTS THIS MONTH...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
11 May, 02:21
Understand this perspective; have heard it before, but I don't see it that way at all.

If this were the case, why are winning? For example, MSM is falling, we are winning power in legislative branches, we have stopped vaccine/mask mandates and none of us are in FEMA camps (speaking for USA)... we still have our 2A in tact (with tons of 1st time gun buyers in the past 2 years) and the polling numbers all show that there is going to be a Red Wave coming.

The culture is shifting, is truly the way I see it. How about you?

11 May, 03:32
THATS FROM USA PERSPECTIVE...

FRANKLY, IT DOES NOT MATTERS, IF U LIVE IN EUROPA, WHEN USA NAZIS FINANCING GENOCIDE...

RESULTS WILL BE:

DEMOGRAFIC DESTRUCTION OF UKRAINE
(BOTH RUSSIA AND UKRAINE HAS HUGE SURPLUS OF WOMANS)...

ECONOMIC DESTRUCTION AND NEXT YEAR MASSIVE UNENPLOYMENT IN EUROPA, WHICH INEVITABLY WILL LEAD ONTO OPENLY HOSTILITY OF NATO, WHICH FRANKLY IS MAINLY USA...

SO I DONT SEE ANY REASON, WHY USA PLAY OUT THIS CHARADE (DEVOLUTION) TO SAFE US CITIZENS ON BEHALF OF EUROPEAN, WHICH IN WW3 WILL DIE SAME AMOUNT...