Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 May, 11:13
Amazing Speech: repmtg Blasts America Last Ukraine Spending Bill🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

“Stop funding regime change & money laundering scams!”
https://gab.com/QAnon211/p...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 May, 01:56
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
AMEN MARJORIE🙏🙏🙏
SAD IS, THAT EVERYONE ELSE IN CONGRESS IS ON ELENSKI PAYCHECK😔💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
Marjorie is a Patriot. There are a few other good ones, but I wish there were more. Charlie Kirk said 70% pf congress voted to send money to Ukraine. Disgraceful.
https://twitter.com/charli...
02:02 AM - May 11, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 May, 02:11
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I KNOW, THAT ALMOST EVERYONE HOPE FOR TRUMP TO FIX IT...

BUT LET SINK THIS:

1) ALL CONGRESS WAS ARRESTED IN JANUARY 6TH, THEN THEY ARE ON TRUMP "PAYROLL" AND DID, WHAT TRUMP WANT THEM TO DO...

2) TRUMP AND Q ARMY IS HOAX (PSY OP)

WHICH ONE IS WORSE? 🤔
FRANKLY, I DONT KNOW... FROM 10/5/2022 FOR ME IT BOTH LOOKS PRETTY EQUALL...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
11 May, 02:21
Understand this perspective; have heard it before, but I don't see it that way at all.

If this were the case, why are winning? For example, MSM is falling, we are winning power in legislative branches, we have stopped vaccine/mask mandates and none of us are in FEMA camps (speaking for USA)... we still have our 2A in tact (with tons of 1st time gun buyers in the past 2 years) and the polling numbers all show that there is going to be a Red Wave coming.

The culture is shifting, is truly the way I see it. How about you?

Bay 17d @Bay17d
11 May, 02:34
Here is an example of what I'm talking about. Virginia's culture in terms of voting has shifted since President Trump took office: