Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
11 May, 04:07
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
So sad that Evil took this smart guy out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 May, 01:17
😂😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 May, 12:24
Electric taxis in Spain, make your own fuel and Q Post from Barcelona, Spain - connection?

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 May, 10:29
I guess if we cant get gas, Nana will convert to Horse power
👇👇👇👇👇
We have 13 of them, gonna need to barter for a wagon tho, Nana cant ride anymore.
Really no where that I need to go that is outside horse power range!

Thx wainthepain01 for the pic

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 May, 10:28
😆
Better to explore other alternatives maybe

https://rumble.com/vyyzw1-...

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
11 May, 10:21
Y'all are gonna start another prohibition

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
11 May, 09:58

God Wins donated @GR2021
11 May, 09:29
We have been programmed for everything "instant". fast food, highly processed grocery shopping, clean shiny fresh produce, drive thru coffee, etc etc. Instant gratification and even a sense of entitlement has become normal. We have quit our inside and tapped into the outside world.

God Wins donated @GR2021
11 May, 09:29
We have been programmed for everything "instant". fast food, highly processed grocery shopping, clean shiny fresh produce, drive thru coffee, etc etc. Instant gratification and even a sense of entitlement has become normal. We have quit our inside and tapped into the outside world.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
11 May, 08:46
Let me know if Kermie comes up with anything

suZy Connolly @suZq14
11 May, 07:43
i used to work on a project where I live called the 3 towns motor project, teaching 12 - 16 year olds mechanics, the youths built a buggy car in 2004 that ran on cooking oil, was promptly disposed of by the council, thats my old boss Fegus in the pic, he lead the project, you can see the buggy in the top left of the pic, 2 pics.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 May, 08:02
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
Good work = "over the target"

arba happihr @arba
11 May, 10:22
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
👍

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 May, 05:01
WOOD GASIFIERS WERE USED DURING WW2 TO POWER TRUCKS BUSSES CARS AND EVEN ON GERMAN TRAINING TANKS. THEY GASIFIED THE WOOD SMOKE AND RAN THEIR ENGINES WITH ONLY SLIGHT MODIFICATION

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
11 May, 04:07
Start relying on ourselves. There are countless products to make at home. Women pay a fortune for face creams. when there are so many recipes.
I’ve made my own & have been using for many years.
Formula milk is the thing now. Moms can make the fomulas at home - even vegan. I checked. Then they’d have to cut us off another product and so on - in this way activating a desire in us to find ways of defying the system and relying on ourselves. Healthier too.
We’ve relied on a system that is poisoning us.
We can change this.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 May, 08:08
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Also if you take a moment to red the ingredients of most skin creams its all poison.

I've started going to cosmetic centers and asking the YOUNG attendants for help to find a "Natural" skin cream. Explaining I can't read the fine print ... could they plz read it aloud to me ... after they can't pronounce most of the chemicals I explain "those poisons go directly into the blood line "... LIGHTBULBS go off. and for good measure, I add, that's probably why so many people have cancer.

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
11 May, 02:26
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Just a thought... The Good LORD provided ALL Mothers everything they need to support and raise their infants - sans "need" for anything or anyone else with regard to care and feeding. Cloth diapers and built-in perfect "formula" wherever one goes! We need to re-learn the ways from the past in order to improve the future.