Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
11 May, 03:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
Start relying on ourselves. There are countless products to make at home. Women pay a fortune for face creams. when there are so many recipes.
I’ve made my own & have been using for many years.
Formula milk is the thing now. Moms can make the fomulas at home - even vegan. I checked. Then they’d have to cut us off another product and so on - in this way activating a desire in us to find ways of defying the system and relying on ourselves. Healthier too.
We’ve relied on a system that is poisoning us.
We can change this.
04:07 AM - May 11, 2022
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Irene_Nefelli in this post can reply
ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
11 May, 02:26
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Just a thought... The Good LORD provided ALL Mothers everything they need to support and raise their infants - sans "need" for anything or anyone else with regard to care and feeding. Cloth diapers and built-in perfect "formula" wherever one goes! We need to re-learn the ways from the past in order to improve the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 May, 08:08
Also if you take a moment to red the ingredients of most skin creams its all poison.

I've started going to cosmetic centers and asking the YOUNG attendants for help to find a "Natural" skin cream. Explaining I can't read the fine print ... could they plz read it aloud to me ... after they can't pronounce most of the chemicals I explain "those poisons go directly into the blood line "... LIGHTBULBS go off. and for good measure, I add, that's probably why so many people have cancer.

Awake Now @Awakenow
11 May, 05:19
Exactly! Although small, I have started a vegetable and herb garden. What I don’t eat, I will give away or sell

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
11 May, 06:25
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Brilliant! Small is Big. You’re doing it! Makes me happy. :)