Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
10 May, 07:45
This is personal, but I'm going to get it out of my system. When my oldest brother was sent to Vietnam, I was young. He was 18. Think about that! 18! He came home a very different person. I was the only one in the family he would talk to about Nam and I know I only got VERY small bits and pieces. He was mostly quiet. I was there for him for nothing more than an person that listened when he did talk. Those brave young men got off a plane here with chants of “baby killer” instead of a proper welcome for their service. I’m not sure whether agent orange got him or a dirty needle from over there. (I cannot blame any of them from trying to escape what they experienced with drugs). I have to calm myself when I hear that all wars were funded on both sides by the deep state cabal to make money. That [they] started every war! It sickens me! This is just a glimpse of why I want to see justice so badly. I lost a great brother that loved a bratty little sister. Our soldiers deserve the honor!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
Thank you for sharing your story. I am very sorry. We will see justice soon.
07:48 PM - May 10, 2022
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PATRIOT_ON_FIRE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC, click on at the bottom under it