Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
This is personal, but I'm going to get it out of my system. When my oldest brother was sent to Vietnam, I was young. He was 18. Think about that! 18! He came home a very different person. I was the only one in the family he would talk to about Nam and I know I only got VERY small bits and pieces. He was mostly quiet. I was there for him for nothing more than an person that listened when he did talk. Those brave young men got off a plane here with chants of “baby killer” instead of a proper welcome for their service. I’m not sure whether agent orange got him or a dirty needle from over there. (I cannot blame any of them from trying to escape what they experienced with drugs). I have to calm myself when I hear that all wars were funded on both sides by the deep state cabal to make money. That [they] started every war! It sickens me! This is just a glimpse of why I want to see justice so badly. I lost a great brother that loved a bratty little sister. Our soldiers deserve the honor!
07:45 PM - May 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
11 May, 11:18
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Yes, many suffered with PTSD. May we see justice come to all the political warmongers and traitors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
11 May, 11:03
Bless you! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 May, 10:57
💛💛💛God bless you and your brother and your family!!! TY your brother for his service!!!

Miss. Messina @Messina
11 May, 10:54
Interesting, was just taljing to vietnam vet just yesterday about this very subject ❤️Most that fought there still don’t know who really was behind that “ so called war “ Heart breaking.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 May, 10:35
I’ve known many that served in Nam! Family and Friends! My generation! All came home different, like my Dad. WWII Vet! I feel for you and your family very much! All wars are trauma for all, but nothing compared to what our boys and Men have to endure and see!
#neverforget ! God Bless you and your Family and US All!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
11 May, 10:29
It is insufferable. My husband was a soldier too.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
11 May, 10:22
hugs and prayers to you and your family. thank goodness your brother had you lean on no words can define the contempt we all have for these deceptions which changed many peoples lives. Peace ❤️.

Silver Cat @silvercat
11 May, 10:20
Prayers for you!

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
11 May, 10:19
Our prayers are with you, patriot! We will win this war for your brother and all others who were put in harms way for nothing! This is why we fight!

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
10 May, 07:48
Thank you for sharing your story. I am very sorry. We will see justice soon.