Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
10 May, 07:45
This is personal, but I'm going to get it out of my system. When my oldest brother was sent to Vietnam, I was young. He was 18. Think about that! 18! He came home a very different person. I was the only one in the family he would talk to about Nam and I know I only got VERY small bits and pieces. He was mostly quiet. I was there for him for nothing more than an person that listened when he did talk. Those brave young men got off a plane here with chants of “baby killer” instead of a proper welcome for their service. I’m not sure whether agent orange got him or a dirty needle from over there. (I cannot blame any of them from trying to escape what they experienced with drugs). I have to calm myself when I hear that all wars were funded on both sides by the deep state cabal to make money. That [they] started every war! It sickens me! This is just a glimpse of why I want to see justice so badly. I lost a great brother that loved a bratty little sister. Our soldiers deserve the honor!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
I’ve known many that served in Nam! Family and Friends! My generation! All came home different, like my Dad. WWII Vet! I feel for you and your family very much! All wars are trauma for all, but nothing compared to what our boys and Men have to endure and see!
#neverforget ! God Bless you and your Family and US All!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼
10:35 PM - May 11, 2022
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Hayes, click on at the bottom under it