Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
11 May, 06:26
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
God is a loving and forgiving God. I do not believe "most" will go to hell, on the contrary, we should love one another, believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, and we are washed clean for that. When you stumble then pick yourself up and ask for forgiveness and keep going toward God in everyday life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
11 May, 06:12
1) WE ALL R ALREADY IN HELL...
IF YOU DONT SEE IT... THAN YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE SAVED😁😁😁

PLAIN MATH: 12 REALMS
7 HEAVENS
5 RING OF HELL

3D IS... SECOND RING OF HELL... HELLOπŸ˜‡

AND, SECONDLY, HE ANSWERED ARAB, WHICH MOST PROBABLY BELIEVE IN QUIRAN. AND ELON IS KNOWN FOR HIS ABILITY PISS OF ANYONE, AND RIGID CHRISTIANS BELIEVE, THAT MOSLIMS OR HINDIS ARE "B CLASS CITIZENS", BECAUSE ONLY JESUS COULD SAVE...

USA FOREIGN POLICY DECLARE THIS FOOLISHNESS TWO HUNDERT YEARS STRAIGHT... YOU ACTING FOR FOLLOWERS OF OTHER SPIRITUAL PATHS, AS IF THEY HAVE LEPROSY...

DO YOU FOR REAL THINK, THAT THOSE FOLKS COULD BE INVITED TO HEAVEN, AFTER WHAT THEY DID?!? πŸ€”πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
11 May, 05:27
If Musk actually believes this, he is a COMPLETE moron with NO actual intellegence.

Only followers of this user (There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
10 May, 02:53
maybe were already there .

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 May, 02:54
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
Maybe, maybe.

Kits β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ @Kickinthesouth
10 May, 02:55
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
bout time lol

Pepe Kek @Pepe
10 May, 02:39
No we’re not all going to hell, saves us to punish us, because every single one of us have been born under their spell. The television was already there when i was born, we never had no choice for injections, the poisonings of water, air, and products wasn’t, we didn’t rip the pages out the bible, and sell out as a boring shit portrayal in the schools, we didn’t have a chance in any of it, it’s only now we’ve begun to see. Would be a very harsh judgement seeing how they calcified our pineal gland and attacked our immune system at every opportunity, and of course the signing us into enslavement with birth certificates. I thought he wanted to free the slaves, let my people go.