Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 May, 09:02
Being cut off from Twitter was a bit like having your phone number taken away, or your post box sealed up. I shall never, ever forget the hypocrisy of those who said nothing or even celebrated. You are not my friends...

There was a clear purpose to our work in the run up to the 2020 election and in preventing people succumbing to The Poison Poke. The last few months have been hard as it feels like everything is contingent on outside forces.

What seems to be the best use of time and energy right now is spiritual learning and renewal. I am aware that I know very little about many important topics, and have to engage in basic remedial self-education.

Maybe things will go full-circle soon, and we have have our voice and platform back, but with a renewed social and spiritual mission? It's not about winning elections any more, but about unity and compassion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Lisa @robeofglory
Big tech is petrified about Truth Social and 2,000 mules, which are only the tip of the iceberg. When the storm is over, may we embrace our new freedom and one another showing the love, compassion and unity we were always meant to show. ❤️🙏
09:39 AM - May 10, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by robeofglory in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Lisa, click on at the bottom under it