Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Being cut off from Twitter was a bit like having your phone number taken away, or your post box sealed up. I shall never, ever forget the hypocrisy of those who said nothing or even celebrated. You are not my friends...

There was a clear purpose to our work in the run up to the 2020 election and in preventing people succumbing to The Poison Poke. The last few months have been hard as it feels like everything is contingent on outside forces.

What seems to be the best use of time and energy right now is spiritual learning and renewal. I am aware that I know very little about many important topics, and have to engage in basic remedial self-education.

Maybe things will go full-circle soon, and we have have our voice and platform back, but with a renewed social and spiritual mission? It's not about winning elections any more, but about unity and compassion.
09:02 AM - May 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 May, 12:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
“The outcome of the world, the gates of the future, the entry into the super-human, these are not thrown open to a few of the privileged nor to one chosen people to the exclusion of all others. They will open to an advance of all together, in a direction in which all together can join and find completion in a spiritual renovation of the earth” ~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
11 May, 11:55
“The power of the Spirit is invincible. It can stem the tide of every other power that seeks to generate chaos and confusion in the world. You are a veritable storehouse of Divine energy. Open the store and let the eternal splendor that burns within you radiate its light out and dispel the deepening gloom in the world.” ~ Swami Papa Ramdas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 May, 11:46
❤️🙏

Anne Kats @anneanon1
11 May, 11:45
Amen 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
11 May, 10:51
You have SO much to offer over on Twitter. I hope you can get back on soon. I'd love to follow you there. I've not gotten kicked off and it's been since March 25th for me. Longest yet after 7 or 8 times being kicked. I did use a new desktop and phone number and email as well. I share your beautiful, magical writings over there but I think Twitter needs you over there more than ever. I feel you are right the movement is about unity now and learning and teaching each other how to listen to each other. I feel SO many of us are saying the same thing with different vocabulary and so many misunderstandings are happening because of it. It's quite sad being over there and the relentless teasing and the escalations of each side against each other. ugh! But you are needed so much. I hope to see you there soon Sir! Blessings and Love!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
11 May, 10:48
Beautiful and much needed to hear this.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
11 May, 02:00
agreement 🤝 confirmation
You're on it
couldn't agree more 👏

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
10 May, 10:33
❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 May, 10:29
I could listen or read your words all day, every day!
Your true friends love you very much. ❤️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 May, 09:22
Well said, Martin.

Speaking of unity and compassion, I was inspired by this today, so I wanted to share.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 10, 2022 at 1:27 PM]
We're all in this Together! STAY KIND, FAMILIA!!!
https://rumble.com/v148ae3...

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
10 May, 08:32
I feel like I'm at the beginning...of almost everything. Like you, I feel that I know so little of so many topics. I have never been even close to the advanced understandings in the tech world as you. I know so little there but I certainly have recognized your clarity, wisdom and ability to communicate so clearly. I see you as one on the front lines of this battle and you have suffered a great deal because of it, because your integrity would not allow you to not speak honestly. This is a gift to all of us, all of humanity for which I am grateful. And I am deeply sorry for the grief it has caused you. I so often wonder how in heaven's name did it ever get this far and this bad. Most of us are good people who would never have dreamed such horror existed (thinking of the children, adrenochrome, all the other unthinkable horrors). I pray we are nearing the finish line! Thank you for so much incredible sharing. It has been so very helpful!

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
10 May, 08:16
This right here is everything!

suZy Connolly @suZq14
10 May, 02:38
tried to share this on twitter put would'nt post, but i took a screenshot and twatted that. 2 pics

CharRose @CharRose
10 May, 02:19
"It's not about winning elections any more, but about unity and compassion." Just reading this increases my vibration; so much beauty in what you said. It's Truth.

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 May, 11:37
Amen. Remember whatever comes to You and feels right, is for You, there are no coincidences, pay attention to random thoughts and investigate what seems to just pop into the mind. God Bless and Godspeed Brother.🙏

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
10 May, 11:23
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
amen Brother.

memes matter @NoComment
10 May, 11:35
,it's good when things go sour, it weaves [them] out

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 May, 11:35

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
10 May, 11:34

same here ~ spiritual strengthening preparing for NEXT...

TY, Martin!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 May, 11:28
Amein Martin. TBIYTC 🙏

Blue Skies @ADeMills
10 May, 11:22
been sayinf this from the begining. i just want everyone to be happy

Vicki Lord @Vlord
10 May, 11:06
Sage words as always, Martin. Now is a great time for Spiritual and world reality education.

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
10 May, 10:58
Take heart, spirits do exist! I have had physical proof of that within the last year. The last two were enacted on my requests!

I have always felt close to nature and the amazing diversity of life on the planet. Evidence of an afterlife was one thing I had had only non physical contact with before the physical events, but they were all very real.

Many years ago I visited a well-known clairvoyant who did work for the police, so that is an indication that the authorities are aware of other worldly spirits. His name is Simon Alexander, he told me I was a little psychic but I sensed this, it was a strange meeting of minds. He shocked me by telling me the smallest detail of an insignificant event which happened some years before, and which had stuck in my mind, it was a thought of how people fuss over unimportant things like picking up a short piece of straw from the grass verge outside their property, (separated by a footpath and low brick wall & long lawn). It happened!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 May, 10:48
Same here Martin I feel the same way...Without some sort of divine intervention or help from the "others" our good galactic brothers and sisters that will intervene we are certainly screwed! We are all growing weary and have fought the good fight...I think it's still going to get worse before it gets better however...The cavalry must come...The White Hats must finish the PLAN and take these demons or ETs or reptilians or Draco or Satan or Molloch OUT and off the planet once and for all! All the angels in heaven and all the good people of Earth and the Galactic Federation or Worlds and the White Hats and the Q team and Trump and the Trumpets and of course we trust our military....Just be nice to see a couple of key arrests...Maybe a Tribunal or two....A couple of guillotines maybe...Marie Antoinette style...Just some REALLY good news would go a long way right now...Rumors of arrests & clones & children being saved underground somewhere & Putin is a white hat...You're killing us Smalls!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 May, 11:24
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
These stories on Real Raw News help to satisfy my craving for justice. Give it a try.
https://realrawnews.com/20...

Ken Mac @KenMac
10 May, 11:36
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I hear ya. 👍

I still go by the Happy Warrior (Trump) Metric ... if Trump is happy = I'm happy 😀

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 May, 10:45
Martin, your post immediately made me think if Drop #112 . As much as we deserve to know the truth about what occurred during the election, these Mafia Criminals perpertrate much more nafarious crimes. #SaveTheChildren 🙏🏻

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
10 May, 10:40
I'm with you on that, our content belonged to us. It left us floundering. I could bring up almost anything I had posted on twitter with a search, to have that taken away was demoralizing.

However, I found a new home here. I will not be silenced. I have thousands of good sites in my favourites on my PC, if the PC dies they die with it. I had included many in my twitter posts. Sites which have been removed I can often find on the Way Back Machine but I need the original link to do that.

I had some very informative threads on twitter with near zilch reaction to them. One person asked me how many likes I had on a post, it was 2, they had seen 42 flash up before it was dropped back to 2. I had some people come from other forums to tell me my posts were being noticed by many, but I was shadow banned. Those people didn't last long, they were banned.

I'm not sure I could settle back into twitter, but would like access to my posts. I found some of them posted on foreign media

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
10 May, 10:32
Yes! Feeling very much the same way.
Read the BooK of James. It is all about Faith.
James 1:1-1:4

Consider it pure joy my brothers and sisiters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because the testing of your faith produces preserverance. Let preserverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lack anything.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
10 May, 10:29
although we are asked to forgive, never think we will ever forget

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
10 May, 10:25
My best answer for everyone is to read all twelve chapters of the Book of Ecclesiastes. It’s not a long read, but a good one. Remember Solomon had it all! Fame, money, land, wives, livestock, and much wisdom.

The author of Ecclesiastes puts his powers of wisdom to work to examine the human experience and assess the human situation. His perspective is limited to what happens "under the sun" (as is that of all human teachers).

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 May, 10:15
Thank you for your profound words of wisdom. You seem to know exactly what to say at the right times. In the beginning of all this, I was introduced to "The Great Awakening", thinking it was all about the corruption, lies, & the children, which it was, but there was more than that. We heard it over & over. Being here reading others memes & posts, has opened up my eyes. It has now become "The Great SPIRITUAL Awakening for me. I have always been spiritual but this is different now. I am putting all the pieces together with the help of those here on AU teaching me that yes, we are in biblical times. I didn't see it like that at first. I am drawn to those who have a higher spirituality than me & want to learn from them. I'm not so concerned anymore with dates or "when is this going to happen." I know now that it IS going to happen & must be prepared & to get grounded spiritually. 🙏