Kim Runner @kimrunner
4 New POTUS posts on TRUTH Social - 6:48am, 7:18am, 7:23am & 7:37am Eastern...
09:35 AM - May 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
11 May, 10:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I deeply appreciate this since I cannot get on Truth Social --I refuse to own an Iphone. Looking forward to laptop users being able to access.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
11 May, 10:48
I deeply appreciate this since I cannot get on Truth Social --I refuse to own an Iphone. Looking forward to laptop users being able to access.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 May, 10:53
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
You can also see that qagg.news and click the 'TRUTH' dropdown then Trump, etc. :)

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 May, 07:45
How many 17's, 18's, and 27's before something is mathematically impossible? Also, another nod to -48 for good measure.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Iam Mie @iammiele
11 May, 01:13
@kimrunner Interesting notes/numbers: The numbers added together are 2826 interesting number to check out there! 718/71/187...
https://genius.com/50-cent... "187" is police code for murder in CA.... also https://www.thesun.co.uk/n... (interesting #s here! 3/22/22, 123 passengers and it's a 737) Lastly June 25 - 46 days from https://www.onthisday.com/... and https://www.onthisday.com/... IDK why, just following where I was led and passing along...might be nothin', but interesting nonetheless - it's been a long day...but this is a fun reminder of days past: https://twitter.com/1SoldO...

11 May, 01:39
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
wow...that's awesome.
you know when you're in the flow :)
Thanks for sharing.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
11 May, 12:12
interesting numbers

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 May, 08:27
Please keep posting these KR - some of us aren't on that platform........ (yet?)

10 May, 08:29
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Will do!

America First @AmericaFirst17
10 May, 07:04

Kathy Paciorkowski @Paciorkowski_1
10 May, 04:58
nothing about 2000 mules?? why?

True North @TrueNorthGirl
10 May, 03:52
I’m looking forward to “TT55” 😎

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
10 May, 02:06
gas prices higher then willie nelson on 420

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
10 May, 01:31
is this a missing "r" ?

10 May, 01:59
In response Josh Funk to his Publication
looks like an 'm' right?!

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
10 May, 09:09
In response Josh Funk to his Publication
It reminds me of the Corney-Comey thing in the IG report.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
10 May, 12:15
30-5-4…

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 May, 11:28
Kim, how are you getting the TS on TS? That’s a lot of TS’s 🤣

10 May, 11:32
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
lol...it's through qagg.news - click the TRUTH dropdown and check Trump :)

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
10 May, 11:16
why cant i get TRUTH Social on my home computer????

10 May, 11:18
In response God wins1717 to his Publication
They are working on it - here you go...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 May, 09:39
Wonder why he spelled governor differently? govemor?