Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 May, 10:57
Looking for the bloodline...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 May, 11:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
few years back my mother in law bought us an ancestory dna kit….it sat and sat, we never did it thank God, finally threw them away after we watched a 60 minutes show on how they sell dna to China
Now I’m smarter about after all this crap for the last 2 years thanks to anons

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
Yep...I bought one about 3 years ago...and it's still sitting in the box. I just didn't feel a peace about it...even though I have a strong interest in our family genealogy. I think it was a God thing keeping me from doing it. Then I found out my sister did it a couple of years ago. uggh. So one way or another...they have it. Not to mention I've had like 13 surgeries....multiples of lab work done...sooooo there's that. Pretty sure they have my number whether I realize it or not.
01:18 AM - May 10, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
10 May, 09:50
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Yeah...my brother had one done a few years back. He sent us all the results and then a year later “updated” results...

i just shake my head...when i had my daughter I found out I was Rh- so pretty sure im on some list already. ha

10 May, 09:54
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Yep...exactly!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 May, 01:20
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Throw it out

10 May, 01:21
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Oh...I have no intention of doing it or sending it in. Not EVEN going there.