Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
10 May, 10:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Should see the profits they gained over the last 12 months. Wonder what they’ve been up to and with who? Life sciences seems to be a big investment for them lately

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
10 May, 08:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
10 May, 07:30

nasty 123 @Nasty1
10 May, 06:27
Yes, They have been looking for specific DNA and also ways to kill using genetically racial based weaponry too

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 May, 03:36
About how many people living now would be in this bloodline and what will they do if they can identify them?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
09 May, 11:44
I am thinking there could be a special storage unit for that blood and its not in their hands - pinkie promise !

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
10 May, 06:04
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Its a mystery to me. Ive asked before and yet to get an answer. I believe they are looking for Christ bloodline but its not indicated what that is. I hope we get an answer thats not coded or encrypted because I am not good at decoding.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 May, 11:25
few years back my mother in law bought us an ancestory dna kit….it sat and sat, we never did it thank God, finally threw them away after we watched a 60 minutes show on how they sell dna to China
Now I’m smarter about after all this crap for the last 2 years thanks to anons

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
10 May, 01:18
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Yep...I bought one about 3 years ago...and it's still sitting in the box. I just didn't feel a peace about it...even though I have a strong interest in our family genealogy. I think it was a God thing keeping me from doing it. Then I found out my sister did it a couple of years ago. uggh. So one way or another...they have it. Not to mention I've had like 13 surgeries....multiples of lab work done...sooooo there's that. Pretty sure they have my number whether I realize it or not.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 May, 11:21
All the testing was a way to collect DNA. The only reason for the PCR test. It's not a diagnostic tool for disease.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 May, 11:03

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
09 May, 10:59
numbered
some welcome the challenge