Only people mentioned by SleeperCellPatriot in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 May, 02:36
In response SleeperCell Patriot to his Publication
What does that mean?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SleeperCell Patriot @SleeperCellPatriot
09 May, 02:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
A spook op. Traditionally, during the Cold War, most nations stacked their spies in the embassies. The USA shifted tactics and started putting them in corporations. Those corporations are now largely HQ'd outside of the USA. As evidenced in recent years, these corporations are "woke", full of moles, think they run our gov't via special interest lobbying, etc. Also, I have a friend who served in the USMC in Iraq who specifically named Coca-Cola as having used their truck to move illicit materiel around - and possibly laundered money/heroin/people. He wouldn't go into detail because obviously it would be highly classified, but I trust him deeply. Barry Diller is Chelsea Clinton's "mentor", so it lends credence to what I was told on top of it all. The sign there behind the Clintons is written in Ukrainian (which is the modern equivalent of Cold War-era Berlin).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396