Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
09 May, 10:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
09 May, 01:20
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Up until my neck surgery in 2017, I was producing around 1500 lbs of organic grown vegetables, herbs, etc. I had to install a 7 ft. high fence, but an electrical wiring box device, etc. to keep the deer out. I was taken to court and fined $500 the first go around, then $1000, then $2000 by Department of Wildlife, stating I was luring the deer out of the mountains to feast on my garden. I eventually won all 3 cases and the fines were dropped because of extensive video footage showing the deer were eating everything in the neighborhood for over a 30 day period. I never hooked up the electrical fence, but used it in my case to show the judge that I was taking every measure to detour the deer. I eventually moved to a backyard raised garden bed and greenhouse to avoid further penalties and constant surveillance from D.O.W. Bullshit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Bravo for fighting them. Our survival depends on pushing them back.
02:33 PM - May 09, 2022
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it