Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
11 May, 06:24
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 May, 07:49
Dan the bill passing pion... what a dolt

Pull the lever already

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
10 May, 02:51
Where does the Military stand on this Australia???

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
09 May, 10:10
Can you all stop spreading same misinformation, same fearmongering posts. no bills have been ratified by Hall of Records in the last 6+ years. these state or federal governments "vote" the bills in, in order for bill to become a real thing it has to get verified by Hall of Records and then it gets registered by National or State archive...
In order to check if any bill is real thing, call or write to your State or National Archives office and ask for the info...
I called NA office at Parkes and never received answer to my questions...they seem to do everything they can not to answer

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
11 May, 06:25
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 May, 10:04
RISE UP AUSTRALIA!

Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
09 May, 09:47
he needs to be executrd for.crimes.ahaist humanity along with the rest of the globalist devils

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 May, 08:06
so fookin’ evil, jerk away every freedom the people have, thank God that Trump and JFKJR and the whole team and the Plan started with John F Kennedy is truly Reality though so many still cannot see

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
09 May, 10:16
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
trump is dead, he was cabal. I would recommend that you really check who is doing what for humanity...
Reality check is needed for you
And, just to repeat, if the bills gets passed through the parlament, it is invalid until it gets ratified by Hall of Records and registered in State Archive...bills like this will never be ratified by Guardian of Global Repository, the only one who is fighting for humanity together with othrs that live among us...

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
09 May, 05:56
Military is the only way.

TS 5:01>10:01>11

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
09 May, 02:53
When this is really true and passed as law, it goes to the heart of human values. Then a person would no longer be allowed to take care of himself and become dependent on an EVIL government. This shouldn't happen...not on my timeline!! Not on your timeline!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 May, 02:42
These evil shits have passed all kinds of slavery legislation while we were kept busy by satan just trying to survive the day everyday!

Nana turned my deceased grandmothers home in town (small rural town) into a rental a few yrs ago and my renter told me yesterday that the city had threaten him with a fine if he parted a vehicle on the grass in the yard at the house last week.
WTF!
You cant even park your car on the grass on your own damn property.
Just look what they do while we sleep.
Oh, wait that is ok tho because they pass these things FOR OUR OWN GOOD THOUGH CAUSE WE ARE NOT TO BE LEFT TRUSTED TO MAKE OUR OWN DAMN DECISIONS!

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
09 May, 02:20
evil enslavement

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
09 May, 02:15
From the same folks that think GMO/ monocultures are secure
this sounds like "100% safe and effective"
total bs
no wait BS can be used as a fertilizer
this is so much worse.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
09 May, 01:20
Up until my neck surgery in 2017, I was producing around 1500 lbs of organic grown vegetables, herbs, etc. I had to install a 7 ft. high fence, but an electrical wiring box device, etc. to keep the deer out. I was taken to court and fined $500 the first go around, then $1000, then $2000 by Department of Wildlife, stating I was luring the deer out of the mountains to feast on my garden. I eventually won all 3 cases and the fines were dropped because of extensive video footage showing the deer were eating everything in the neighborhood for over a 30 day period. I never hooked up the electrical fence, but used it in my case to show the judge that I was taking every measure to detour the deer. I eventually moved to a backyard raised garden bed and greenhouse to avoid further penalties and constant surveillance from D.O.W. Bullshit!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 May, 02:33
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Bravo for fighting them. Our survival depends on pushing them back.

Nunya Business @AAug22
09 May, 12:48
4-3-2010 Kim Clement talks about a snake in the WH. He saw a handshake, a veil & a strange shuffling of feet. Final thing he saw was a parchment with the word ECOLOGY on it. #GodWins

Praying Psalm 37 @Psalm37
09 May, 12:44
So what is their definition of "noxious weed"? Trying to make sense of what they are actually proposing by reading the bill. I can't seem to find their definition.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
09 May, 12:13
Just like WW 2 occupied areas and how the Nazis controlled all food and animals. Potato Peel Pie for survival.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 May, 12:10
Wow! I’d say, not so subtle! Are they waking up yet! Their pissed level has got to be almost over the top….at least it should !

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
09 May, 02:55
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Yes, this must be part of The Great Awakening... This should wake people up..

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 May, 12:02
Yeah, but watch out Americans! Bill Gats has been quietly* buying up farmland in the USA. *quietly-because the media doesn't report it.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
09 May, 11:39
Australia is their proving grounds...

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
09 May, 11:01
Makes sense…

Why?

Define
bi·o·se·cu·ri·ty
[ˌbīōsəˈkyo͝orədē]
NOUN
procedures intended to protect humans or animals against disease or harmful biological agents:

😂😂😂😂😂

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
09 May, 10:57

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 May, 10:52
That’s truly evil & fooked. Australia pissed level must be on a whole other level.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 May, 10:49
"You will own nothing and you will be happy" Schwab WEF Vibes.

ITs TheWay @Dha_Werda_Verda_Q
09 May, 10:48
control the food to control the people... right out the playbook
of course it will pass under the guise of something else

chore Toke @choretoke
09 May, 10:40
F&$KING BASTARDS NAZI❗️🤨

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
09 May, 10:34
So sick of these Nazi f-ers!! Who does any government think they are to tell people they cant grow food!

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
09 May, 10:31
They want people totally dependent on the government. This is why America can never give up our guns.

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 May, 10:24
Intentionally starve people much???