Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
05 May, 12:46
Why is Breatharian mentioned?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chloe79_ TrumpGal @ChloeTrumpGal79
05 May, 07:27
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
06 May, 11:30
In response Chloe79_ TrumpGal to her Publication
When I was in college, my geology prof told us that at the end of every great age it came with a solar flash, he told us in such a way that I wondered if he wasn't really supposed to say that. It wasn't the first time he had hinted at something that he wasn't allowed to teach.

The sun is what is upgrading our DNA, this next solar flash is what is going to help remove the extreme polarity on this planet.

Nothing can stop what is coming is more than just a catch phrase. :)

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
How can you delete, erase a STATE of this 3D reality? How can you get rid of the STATE of bine poor, or evil, or sad...these states do NOT go away. The polarity is needed for this reality to function and for us to wake up from amnesia.
12:00 AM - May 09, 2022
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IsBe in this post can reply
Ally Oop @Ally
13 July, 02:09
In response IsBe Traveler to her Publication
Realize that it is not erased but transformed, we are being re-moved as in a more traditional sense of the word, I learned that reading my Quaker ancestor records.
And just like Einstein said, energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another. I see everything as energy, even emotions are 'energy in motion.
It's the same for us, our bodies physically transform back to soil when we die but who we are, the energy within us, that never ever dies. God showed me that when I was 4 and begged to be shown that I was loved and it led me to my last lifetime.
The pulse he talks about is the solar flash mentioned above.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Event Defined - YouTube

Galactic Consciousness was asked to define the wave that was seen hitting the Earth and removing negativity in a previous session. It began to describe what ...