Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Good morning Patriots and Happy Mothers Day to all the incredible women out there!

We’re all imperfect but the concept of a Mother is PERFECTION and DEVINE and can only come from God Himself.

Never have I witnessed anything so perfect in life than that of child birth, nursing, nurturing and raising children and the intuitive nature that exists inside Women to do all of this!

Good Mothers raise great people and we need them now more than ever to rebuild our country!

Things are ramping up! I’m not posting as much due to life changing events ahead that I have to be ready for.

I love you all! :)
11:30 AM - May 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
10 May, 02:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
As a mother I can’t help but say to you to take good care of yourself and stay safe! Much Love and blessings from God to you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
10 May, 01:03
Be safe Brother. We miss you when your gone. But we appreciate all that you do for our Great Country. Shalom and hugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
10 May, 12:41
We love you too 😘🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 May, 11:29
Same here Doq, Nana has had a lot of prepping to do with gardens and supplies and also have been spending more time with God and my guide figuring out how this consciousness thingy works.
Without Moms none of us would be here, would we!
Much love.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
09 May, 01:37
❤ you DOQ!!
#KennedyVision
🕶

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 May, 08:59
Be safe and know that we are with you in all that you do!
Thank you for all your dedication, it is very MUCH appreciated.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
09 May, 03:43
Thank You Doq. i sm blessed to be a Mom to twin girls who are the light of my life❤️❤️

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
09 May, 12:12
Mothers are Divine & thanks for your lovely post.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
08 May, 10:19
Thanks Doc! It's been a wild ride and very thankful for being a mom of two great kids. Thankful for a mom whobnever left my side and always encouraged me to always be me.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 May, 10:16
I love you more. ❤️ 😂 🙏
Thank Q for all your positive messages, DoQ+! The world is a better place with you in it.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 May, 08:41
We love you too! God Bless you Doq. ❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Storm Rider @Rider
08 May, 05:12
thats beautiful
thank you for sharing ☺

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
08 May, 05:07
Thank you Doc! ❤️ 🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Sue Briggs @SueB369
08 May, 03:04
Thanks for this, Doq! ❤️ right back at ya

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 May, 02:46
Love you back Doq!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 May, 02:46
Love you back Doq!

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
08 May, 02:36
Thank Q!

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
08 May, 02:27
Thank you, Doq. Praying for your life changing events and for all💕God bless you😊

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
08 May, 01:57
Thanx Doq xx

DKR 1Q7 @JFKREAGAN45
08 May, 01:53
Beautifully said doq. God bless you and all our beautiful mothers!!! 😍

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
08 May, 01:51
Thank you, Doq, for the kind words.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
08 May, 12:33
Hi DoQ and thank you from a mother! It is the most great and fantasic thing I have ever made in life, my two children. And i thank God for them every day. May you be in flow with all the new in your life. MammaBear hugs to all the Mothers, to all the beautiful Frens from the whole world. TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGAWW

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
08 May, 11:57
love you, DOQ. make it happen - you’ve got an army behind you ready and willing to help. just say when.

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
08 May, 11:55
Cutting onions here. Much love Doq beautiful words that touch deep with this Mum.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
08 May, 11:51
Best of luck and prosperity on your life changing events.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 May, 11:43
Mornin’ Doq! 🙏🏼🥰 And Thank You! ❤️🙌🏻

Ann Hubbard @OldmotherH
08 May, 11:42
Thank you!