Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 May, 08:14
For those that don't mess with Crypto.
Ripple will be going public after the settlement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 May, 10:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I would love to but I have no idea how it works, where to get it or if I can even afford it...I'm on a very tight budget, VERY tight, so I'm a bit bummed I don't understand it as much as I probably should..I have silver coins tho.. but thats it... Thanks VK...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
Me too. I don't know how any of it works, and I'm not sure I can afford to play around with it.
11:25 AM - May 08, 2022
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by flowerpatriot4 in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
08 May, 11:02
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Im on disability ironicall due to overuse of injected pharma by my doctor. So i cant invest in anything. But thanks

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 May, 07:09
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Praying you get a MedBed appointment immediately when they are released..🙏💞

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 May, 10:48
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Uphold s a site many use for ease. XRP is under 60 cents and XLM is sitting at 15 cents. A few bucks to invest a little bit at a time might go a long way later.