Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
For those that don't mess with Crypto.
Ripple will be going public after the settlement.
08:14 AM - May 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
10 May, 08:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Best and safest place/site to buy Ripple?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
09 May, 07:24
This isn't new news. Also, I wish people understood that Ripple and XRP are not the same thing. Markets are falling over the cliff at the moment. The case is not over. All of this is extremely speculative! Remember the dot com crash, y'all. Just research. Never invest in things you don't understand ESPECIALLY when they are being pushed by anonymous social media influencers. Just sayin'. Be safe out there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
09 May, 04:20
BUT... is there a way to invest in Ripple early? Without being a special person that has to have a certain BIG minimum amount (6 figures plus) before it goes public??

ITs TheWay @Dha_Werda_Verda_Q
09 May, 06:18
much better option than coinbase offer will be better gains that for sure. wouldnt it be a hoot if they where dividends lmao !!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
08 May, 04:22
so am i safe using uphold?

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
08 May, 01:38

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
08 May, 01:28
I don't know what you're talking about. Complicated speech. I'm just holding it and waiting for 589+. 😁

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 May, 01:10

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 May, 01:07
So is Ripple...hence “the Watch the Water” phrase we are suppose to be watching? 😳🤷‍♀️

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
08 May, 12:38
I keep buying!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 May, 11:21

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 May, 11:16
This doesn't sound good... I'm so confused... https://anonup.com/thread/...

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
08 May, 11:10
Quite exciting. i don’t hold much, but i don’t need much.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 May, 10:59
Alittle XRP and a little XLM, all I need! My Boys 👍🏻, I think I’ll be ok! 🙌🏻🙏🏼👊🏻

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
08 May, 12:49
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
LOBSTR

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 May, 10:46
I would love to but I have no idea how it works, where to get it or if I can even afford it...I'm on a very tight budget, VERY tight, so I'm a bit bummed I don't understand it as much as I probably should..I have silver coins tho.. but thats it... Thanks VK...

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
08 May, 11:25
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Me too. I don't know how any of it works, and I'm not sure I can afford to play around with it.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 May, 10:52
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Youtube has many videos on how to start. Uphold is easy to use. For literally a few dollars you can own XRP (.57) and or XLM (.15)
Right now $20 can get you 35 XRP.
(This is not financial advice, everyone should do their own research.)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 May, 10:41
Hold a small amount of XRP & Doge, all on Ledger. Following, cause it's partially related to my profession (eBusiness/eCommerce). Should be interesting next couple of months/year.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 May, 11:15
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
On Ledger hard wallet? I bought one but I'm afraid if I do that, I might lose it, it might break, many things could happen. Why not keep it in Kraken?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 May, 11:18
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Johnny, whats "On Ledger" sorry newbie to this stuff so hate to ask a dumb question.. KEK. TYIA

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 May, 10:28
Yes I do like the idea of owning a little bit of Ripple stock as well.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
08 May, 10:13

Swan_O_Savin @Swan_O_Savin
08 May, 10:08
Does anyone know if Atomic Wallet is a good way to buy/store XRP? I have serious issues with passwords but at this point I might have to give it a whirl anyway...

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
09 May, 01:39
In response Swan_O_Savin to her Publication
I use AW and have XRP. I purchased a ledger (cold storage wallet) and wanted to transfer the xrp from AW. I found out AW does not support this (transferring from AW to a cold wallet such as Ledger, Trezor, etc) I had to send my xrp to KuCoin, then from KuCoin to the Ledger. Luckily it is pennies to transfer around XRP. I keep nothing on exchanges anymore. Hope this helps.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
09 May, 01:39
In response Swan_O_Savin to her Publication
I use AW and have XRP. I purchased a ledger (cold storage wallet) and wanted to transfer the xrp from AW. I found out AW does not support this (transferring from AW to a cold wallet such as Ledger, Trezor, etc) I had to send my xrp to KuCoin, then from KuCoin to the Ledger. Luckily it is pennies to transfer around XRP. I keep nothing on exchanges anymore. Hope this helps.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
08 May, 10:01
Pretty sure Linqto is for accredited investors only. I have heard you can buy Ripple shares on Lobstr.

George Yancho @mt4trump
08 May, 09:59
So how do I buy ripple if it's not sold every where like ameritrade?

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
08 May, 10:16
In response George Yancho to his Publication
you can download uphold and buy XRP on that if you live in the USA

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
08 May, 08:10
In response George Yancho to his Publication
i use uphold. my flagstar account didnt want to cooperate, huntington worked. uphold needs an authenticator when you wanna cash something out.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
08 May, 09:55
.... and for the BONUS round ........ offer price = 17....
OK - I will stop for now ..but I am like a doG with a bone.... Grrrr...

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
08 May, 09:50
They seem awefully excited.... like on CLOUD 9.. Q DROP #814 Feb 23, 2018 (223/flip Skull and Bones) 11. TIMESTAMP 11:03:47 11/3 - second timestamp = 17. Think GAME - Who are the Players? (ooh ohh - I know) These people are stupid!!... BOA .. You have more than you know. This is why we are here. Great job, Patriot. Watch the speech. We are talking to you. Proofs only meant for you. Q (Thank you - Thank you very much....)..

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
08 May, 09:39
Woah !... What a Find- Hidden GEMS: RIPPLE: Water- Riptide -power of BLOCK-CHAIN..Powered by RAINMAKER Securities... LIN. Q. TO (2) /Route 66 VENTURES - SWIFT fees... Ripple background looks awefully familiar... Q DROP #4450 - Do Anons understand what is about to be unleashed?...Sounds familiar too - like unleashing your voice...to take down the bad guys..... PING!!!.... RIP: Rest in PEACE ...They are FOOKED fo SURE !

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 May, 09:38
Make money while you can because crypto may not be part of the future financial system.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
08 May, 09:20
Question, are you pushing for cashless society VK???

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
08 May, 09:16
investment size is probably out of reach for many at the moment, plus requirement to be an accredited investor. pretty sure min investment is $10k (i make be wrong).

i have a similar plan post-catalyst 1 or 2 (that you mentioned before). take some profit off the table and move it to a more diversified investment.

nobody ever lost money ringing register :)

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
08 May, 09:46
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
This would be a public offering, accredited investor rules do not apply. The issue would be difficult to get at IPO price presumably. Buy now and hold. No minimum investment. I am authorized financial expert.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 May, 09:08

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
08 May, 09:07
I dont, because One, I don’t have money to invest, and Two, Complete confused by it.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 May, 10:57
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
That's exactly what I said. I'm al for the ones that will be included in the new QFS, but if they aren't going to be included then it's just a waste of the current money I do have left that I can't afford to just play with... Wish it was easier to understand this, but I did buy silver coins a couple of years ago, so praying that was wise as well..🙏💞

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 May, 12:34
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Buy $20 on the Uphold App. Fast for 2 meals if you must. It'll be worth it :)

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 May, 08:44
ohhh! INSTA-bookmark!