Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 May, 08:14
For those that don't mess with Crypto.
Ripple will be going public after the settlement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 May, 10:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hold a small amount of XRP & Doge, all on Ledger. Following, cause it's partially related to my profession (eBusiness/eCommerce). Should be interesting next couple of months/year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
On Ledger hard wallet? I bought one but I'm afraid if I do that, I might lose it, it might break, many things could happen. Why not keep it in Kraken?
11:15 AM - May 08, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
08 May, 03:42
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I also wouldnt keep crypto in the exchanges. What if they go under. They will keep your crypto. Happened a few times already.

08 May, 03:56
In response Dark Helmet to his Publication
Mine is in Kraken and if I pull it all out I don't know whether I will be compensated in the SEC settlement. I have not been able to sell my XRP there, only move it or exchange it. I did move half today. Thanks for the warning.

Static 369 @Static369
08 May, 04:57
Not your keys, its not your crypto.

Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
08 May, 03:39
As long as you have your key phrases you dont have to worry about damaging your Ledger. If you did break the ledger somehow all you need is a new ledger and your original key phrases...put the key phrases in the new ledger and your crypto is recovered.

08 May, 03:59
I'm not sure if I ever had key phrases because I cannot find them if I did, but there is a key # with letters and numbers that I have, but it keeps changing (some CAPS switch to lower, some lower to upper) so I don't know if that's enough. I was able to take half of my balance out and transfer to the ledger.

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
08 May, 12:58
You can keep it there but is is risky. Exchanges are getting hacked a few times w week.

08 May, 02:30
In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication
Thank you, I actually thought about this yesterday so I decided to transfer half to my ledger and all worked well.