Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 May, 08:14
For those that don't mess with Crypto.
Ripple will be going public after the settlement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 May, 10:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hold a small amount of XRP & Doge, all on Ledger. Following, cause it's partially related to my profession (eBusiness/eCommerce). Should be interesting next couple of months/year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 May, 11:15
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
On Ledger hard wallet? I bought one but I'm afraid if I do that, I might lose it, it might break, many things could happen. Why not keep it in Kraken?

Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
I also wouldnt keep crypto in the exchanges. What if they go under. They will keep your crypto. Happened a few times already.
03:42 PM - May 08, 2022
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Darkhelmet199 in this post can reply
Static 369 @Static369
08 May, 04:57
In response Dark Helmet to his Publication
Not your keys, its not your crypto.

08 May, 05:18
In response Static 369 to his Publication
Exactly

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 May, 03:56
In response Dark Helmet to his Publication
Mine is in Kraken and if I pull it all out I don't know whether I will be compensated in the SEC settlement. I have not been able to sell my XRP there, only move it or exchange it. I did move half today. Thanks for the warning.

08 May, 04:03
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Check out Trust No One on Netflix if you got it. Crazy story about a Canadian exchange that rugged their users crypto