Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 May, 10:04
So yalls daily agenda on here consists of flinging random info around with absolutely NO organization or teamwork, and waiting on VK to show up so U can all decode him and repost him at once and comment on his posts hoping he will talk to you.

did I miss anything ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
08 May, 10:55
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
i dont decode . i let my spirit animal gove the clues lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 May, 10:55
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
I do the decodes
we need people helping unpack the info in my decodes and sharing info
=)

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
08 May, 11:01
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
i know. everyone has their own lane. your different then other people shouldnt get upset about things you cannot control when it comes to what others are doing . as long as you try your best to do what you think is right

Im here to give everyone the teamwork kick in the ass that they need

this is my lane
you dont like it then you can bounce fren
=)
11:03 AM - May 08, 2022
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it