Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
09 May, 02:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It's a lot of trust that your faith does not get weary. Must believe IT WILL HAPPEN....mmmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
08 May, 10:04
"Justice"
Maximum of LAW.
Justice is to be denied to no one.
Equal justice under the LAW.
Justice belongs with each, each needs to know what rights are as the LAW.
Law is not suppose to be presumptions, assumptions, there is a science, mathematics, physics to law.
Quantum law, laws of energy, frequency, vibration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
08 May, 06:04
Unless one sees that it is in time inevitable. As I have seen in the past week. The only question is how and when. Not if.
Interview with Karel van Wolferen and Catherine Austin Fitts and the video of Mieke Mosmuller have caused me to come to that conclusion.

MvA_r @MvA_r
08 May, 06:07
In response MvA_r to his Publication
And if I am not mistaken, so has mother earth. Could weel be, just that is what the Dutch queen and mr. Gates are pondering on. https://t.me/Schumann_Reso...

Ken Mac @KenMac
08 May, 11:09
Delayed = Denied

Those J6 folks have been jailed w/o parole for over a year; charged with *parading* = the equivalence of jaywalking 👎🏾

Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
08 May, 11:06
We either have fool hearted hopium or absolute faith! Im sticking to faith! Good morning Martin!

Buga Boo @Bugaboo
08 May, 08:56
Just because we don’t see it doesn't mean it's not happening. 😊

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
08 May, 08:55
Believing in Divine Justice brings the healing, I think.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 08:48
OH we fookin win, bet. ALL THE BS< ALL THE DECADES< HERE we are, and its gonna seem like SUDDENLY>

Deb Haggstrom @VictoriousOC
08 May, 08:47
you are so right!

None None @MUDD
08 May, 08:38
yes....it is...