Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I can't be the only one feeling emotionally exhausted. Every interaction with those not awake is absolutely draining.
04:44 PM - May 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
07 May, 11:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
YES! More often than not, I just listen and can usually tell from what they are yakking about, as to whether or not a REDPILL is appropriate! If you do get a chance to interject a comment, you can't just blurt out "Trump is still our President" or "did you know JFK Jr is alive?" I've tried to engage them in thinking for themselves by asking the question, "If this election really was rigged, wouldn't that mean that Trump is still our President?" All I get is blank stares or raucous snorts! Well, it was worth a try! Time to move on.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
07 May, 08:36
I now feed and talk to the birds and squirrels...a lot...out loud πŸ˜„πŸΏπŸ¦. When half the street thinks you're crazy anyways.. (πŸ‹=πŸ₯€)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
07 May, 07:35
Exactly- hence why I spend time with very few people.

Prerequisite: Must be πŸ’― awake with fine tuned precision and Q’d.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 May, 06:37
πŸ™‚4:44pm est time stamp = protected by Angels

It is not always easy!

Great pics by the way!!!

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
07 May, 06:32
It is, absolutely. And any gathering, conversation... feels like surrender. YOU talk about what YOU want. I'll sit and politely listen. Because what I have to say is something YOU can not grasp and probably could not handle.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
07 May, 06:28
this is why i rarely go out for social activities… After a few minutes I find myself disconnected and need to leave or keep up the small talk..

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
07 May, 05:22
I'm with you. ALSO, I can't believe the number of people who have chosen to BE uninformed. Their choice. I just figured they would number far LESS than there is.

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
07 May, 05:14
know they will need you, and your patriot family loves you πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸ’•

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
07 May, 05:09
Yes, I feel the exact same way Martin.
It's absolutely exhausting and frustrating having "normal" conversations with people. I tell myself... KISS (Keep it simple stupid). I'm so glad we all have each other.

Amy Cole @Amzie
07 May, 05:05
Amen my Patriot Brother...I feel the same way...Hang in there we are going to be needed to comfort and console...the finish line is in sight...God Bless You!!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
07 May, 05:04
I hide from all of them on Saturday. it’s my day of rest, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. These people drain me through the week. I refuse to be an anon 7 days a week. It’s too draining.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 May, 05:03
I'm abetting a portion of my frustration lately by pouring my energy into my vegetable & herb garden

I hate the way it's going to sound but it's the way I feel: I've been frustrated trying to get things across to people but at the end of the day the small talk bores me because they do choose to stay uninformed

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
07 May, 05:00
Roller-coaster ride of an Open Heart

gettin' to where Im not sure which is more comfortable, the up-swing or the down-swing...

this bubble has to pop sometime doesn't it

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
07 May, 04:59
I'm completely drained emotionally.
πŸ˜”

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
07 May, 06:32
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
and for all the great info you put out im not surprised… its all not for nothing….

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
07 May, 06:56
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
fyi your my go to every day:) thank you.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
07 May, 04:57
RUN BAREFOOT THROUGH THE GRASS

Angie Mac @AngieMac
07 May, 04:55
Me after my precious daughter’s baby shower today. Small talk is ruff😞

Anne Kats @anneanon1
07 May, 04:54
my fren your not alone i go from pissed off mode to sad to muh happy to whats the point then mot to mention personal problems. Then i get back on the horse and keep on keeping on as my dad used to say πŸ™ƒπŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

American Girl @Americangirl
07 May, 04:52

NEO ONE @Neo
07 May, 04:52
No, you are not the only one.

trueblue @trueblue
07 May, 04:49
phew! i sure am and needing more and more recharge time.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 May, 04:57
In response trueblue to his Publication
Something should stick ... but no matter what is said they just glaze over ... its not worthy of ones time to waste

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
07 May, 04:48
So true πŸ’―β€ΌοΈ