Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I am sorry if i sound like an asshole at times, it is never my intent, i have over the years become more blunt and to the point, i act speak and feel differently than I ever have and i would never say I am better than another, nor would i discount your experiences with your Creator. I am becoming a new me, and many of You are too. Its not us, its God.
01:50 PM - May 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
26 June, 12:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
You are being too hard on yourself Jason!! We love you and your posts!! You are supportive, kind, compassionate and real!! These are trying times and your posts always uplift me when I see them - thanQ friend!! Have a MAGA day Jason!! ❤️ 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 June, 01:54
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Blessings and Love. ❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
10 May, 08:55
that term has never crossed my mind for any of your posts 😆

10 May, 08:59
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
🙏❤️

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 May, 03:02
I never noticed, but if true, I'm in big trouble.

07 May, 06:07
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
🙏❤️

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
07 May, 02:50
I find myself saying things I never would have before also. It feels good❤️

07 May, 06:08
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
Indeed it does. God is So Good to Us. 🙏❤️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 May, 02:41
Your the nicest asshole I know! 🤣🤣🤣 Love Ya Brother!

07 May, 02:44
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣 Love You too Brother.

memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 02:34
I didnt get blunt from you, but i guess we didnt cross that bridge yet😂when we get there no hard feelings, and i thank you for calling a shovel a shovel, people will redefine first principles these days

07 May, 02:42
In response memes matter to her Publication
I can feel when others see the wrong image, face to face would reduce much confusion, loses in translations.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
07 May, 02:32

07 May, 02:41
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
🙌🕊️🙌 . . . 💪❤️💪

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
07 May, 02:01
We are all coming from different places and God is working with us in different ways but we are all on the front line and those of us who endure to the end will be more than happy with the reward waiting for us. I am not saying this to sound uppity, because anything any of us do that is good is only by the Grace of God, but I think what we are asked to do here and now speaks to a place we were made for in heaven.

07 May, 02:03
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
😇🙏❤️

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
07 May, 04:57
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
With tears in my eyes ".. beautifully stated 🙏🏼✨💕

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 May, 01:58
You never sound like an ahole. EVER>

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 May, 01:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Might not seem like it, but in areas needed for me, you soften me up and prolly lots of others, we can all boogie if fkd with physically yet at the same time, your posts temper that to proper perspective. YOU FOOKN ROCK> GOD BLESS YOU BRO> AND YOURS>

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
07 May, 01:54
amen brother! amen
act, speak and feel different
more blunt, to the point
respect for all
identify bullshit immediatey, by intuition more than sight or sound

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
07 May, 01:54
I have never one time thought that you were an a**.
You have always been a great source of help and info to everyone as far as I have seen.
❤️🙏🏻