Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 May, 01:50
I am sorry if i sound like an asshole at times, it is never my intent, i have over the years become more blunt and to the point, i act speak and feel differently than I ever have and i would never say I am better than another, nor would i discount your experiences with your Creator. I am becoming a new me, and many of You are too. Its not us, its God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 02:34
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I didnt get blunt from you, but i guess we didnt cross that bridge yet😂when we get there no hard feelings, and i thank you for calling a shovel a shovel, people will redefine first principles these days

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I can feel when others see the wrong image, face to face would reduce much confusion, loses in translations.
02:42 PM - May 07, 2022
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 02:52
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
,the digital souldiers challenges