Access Denied @Access_Denied
07 May, 09:25
Hi! Good morning everyone. Can i get tips for managing PTSD? Im doing all the things, but mornings and nights are the worst. My therapist is pushing Lexapro, but my history with antidepressants is they dont work for me. i live in FL and have an MMJ card, but feel like it makes me more tearful. Any advice would be most welcome. i don't have a local support system and im really struggling. tia

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson @KRobinson77
Hi I suffered from PTSD after my divorce from an abusive sociopath husband of 18 years. I was really bad as in the end I found out he was hiding video cameras in our bathroom taping people secretly and that through me over the edge and i was terrified. I am so much better today it has been since 2014. My therapist helped a ton but it took years and I would say besides that it is making sure you are in an environment you feel safe while working on yourself. I am remarried to a very sweet man who makes me feel safe but obviously thats my situation and not something that is realistic as a cure. I would say to please just make sure you are in a safe environment and make sure anyone toxic in your life you get rid of. I started to realize I had surrounded my self with toxic people and getting rid of that helped a ton too. Keep going to therapy, make sure you are eating healthy & excercising, & stop old negative thought patterns. Things will get better with time if you keep moving forward. ❤️
12:16 PM - May 07, 2022
In response Access Denied to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KRobinson77 in this post can reply
Access Denied @Access_Denied
08 May, 05:02
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
I was in a similar situation many years ago. I thought I was over it until recently. This last crisis has me revisiting all my past traumas and its more than my mind and body can handle. Thank you for sharing your story. Love is a great healer 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
08 May, 07:39
In response Access Denied to her Publication
I am so sorry!! Praying for healing for you!! 🙏❤️