Access Denied @Access_Denied
07 May, 09:25
Hi! Good morning everyone. Can i get tips for managing PTSD? Im doing all the things, but mornings and nights are the worst. My therapist is pushing Lexapro, but my history with antidepressants is they dont work for me. i live in FL and have an MMJ card, but feel like it makes me more tearful. Any advice would be most welcome. i don't have a local support system and im really struggling. tia

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
psilosibin microdose and get lots of sun, eat 100g+ protein a day. the mushrooms specifically can help repair nerve damage in the brain which can help PTSD patients develop different behavioural habits that can create new avenues of positive ways of thinking to overcome and cope w the symptoms of PTSD. pure CBD capsules in 10mg dose from a doctor can also help the mood or pain :)
11:48 AM - May 07, 2022
In response Access Denied to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Access Denied @Access_Denied
08 May, 05:08
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Thank you! Ive tried shrooms recreationally. I even foraged them in cow fields years ago. Im not as young and dumb as I was back then. I read they added antifungal to cow feed niw and theyre harder to find in the wild. I need to find a source. great info!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (DebbersB) can see their posts

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
07 May, 12:08
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
1 large dose and a couple medium size doses did wonders for me a few years back and Ive really felt pulled to trying it again. Im thinking sfter taking a large dose that I should try micro dosing. Ive battled depression and anxiety my whole life. Psilocybin and pot have done far more for me than pharmaceutical products.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 May, 12:56
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
please consider researching psilocybin more as i really feel you could benefit from microdosing for sure