Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
02 February, 10:25
welcome to the covcircus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Linda Parr @Truered71777
03 February, 10:46
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
So cruel....this is horrible now imagine how it effects these childrens minda and long time effects...outrageous..stop the mask
prayers for the Children

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
03 February, 11:00
In response Linda Parr to her Publication
It's really worse than that - people who force a mask on a child are DELIBERATELY lowering the IQs of their developing brains.

We used to worry if they had a good breakfast, because we know that can affect learning.

Can you IMAGINE what removing 20% of their OXYGEN is doing to them?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 February, 11:30
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
STOP making your children wear masks! 🤬

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
02 February, 11:51
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
I'll go one further...

SHAME ON YOU if you make your children wear masks.

You are reducing the oxygen to developing brains by 20%.

You are turning your child into a moron day by day!

Just stop it!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
02 February, 12:00
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Stop neglecting the hygiene of your kids.