Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 May, 08:19
Got my WAKE UP call this morning.

An Asian Hornet appeared in my dining room, no idea how in the world it got to my house, let alone inside. The cat and I just stared at it in amazement. It was HUGE! Luckily it had been raining all night, so he was tired and not able to move quickly.

It is an invasive species, and these hornets have a sting that is like a gun shot! I apologized to it, but we sent him to heaven!

https://killerhornets.org/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 May, 09:56
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
It was not a Queen but looked very similar, it was a drone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
07 May, 10:10
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I only ask, because I was fooled by a huge wasp once. My hubby laughed at me. Seems there is a VERY LARGE species of wasp that are called Cicada Killers. The one I saw was as big as my hand. The sort of thing out of a nightmare. I was in my late 40’s and had never seen anything like it. Didn’t even know such things existed. I was just wondering if it might have been one of those. I’m not saying what you had wasn’t an Asian hornet. Just might be something to look into further to ease your mind if it wasn’t.