Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Got my WAKE UP call this morning.

An Asian Hornet appeared in my dining room, no idea how in the world it got to my house, let alone inside. The cat and I just stared at it in amazement. It was HUGE! Luckily it had been raining all night, so he was tired and not able to move quickly.

It is an invasive species, and these hornets have a sting that is like a gun shot! I apologized to it, but we sent him to heaven!

https://killerhornets.org/...
08:19 AM - May 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
07 May, 09:29
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Did it look like this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 May, 09:56
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
It was not a Queen but looked very similar, it was a drone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
07 May, 08:32
I've seen big ones in Mississippi 😱

07 May, 08:34
In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication
👍Yikes! Don't get stung! Be safe!

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
07 May, 08:28
If that really is one of those asian hornets you probably need to notify your local department of agriculture - they are trying to get them all out of the US. Well - if you trust them...

07 May, 08:31
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Nope, don't trust them!

07 May, 08:33
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
😉And yes it was, I had a witness, besides the cat! My son sent him to heaven via a boot!

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
07 May, 08:23
Great article. Thank you!

07 May, 08:32
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
YVW!!!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 May, 08:21
wow....thank goodness you and the kitty did not get stung....yikes!