Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 May, 10:03
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 May, 10:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 May, 05:06
la blague 🤣

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
07 May, 04:04

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
07 May, 03:49
dude you dont know how badass this was for me to see right now. just what I needed! They say family is everything. All I want to do is get far the hell away from mine and their malicious attacks on my energy. Im doing just like this dog and giving zero fooks!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
07 May, 02:33

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
07 May, 04:01
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
🐾🐾💖🙏🏼

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 May, 01:57
LOVE ❣️

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
07 May, 01:35
That is the most awesome!!!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 May, 12:33
Omg this is so awesome! Looks like my own black Staffy. Thank you for the vibes, fren!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 May, 12:33
😁😁😁

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
07 May, 12:20
That’s so good. Thx

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
07 May, 12:18
❤️😆Thats awesome

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
07 May, 12:06
Animals are the best😆

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 May, 12:35
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
This is so hilarious and cute! 😂❤️
Thank you!

07 May, 12:03
This one over here is sleeping on the job. lol He never got the memo dogs sleep a lot, and he hangs pretty much all day. lol

Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
07 May, 12:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
So cute.

07 May, 12:01
AND he put his fur hand on him, like I got your six. AWESOMENESS>

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
06 May, 11:26
Dang, that is too much goodness

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
06 May, 11:19
Anons rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
06 May, 11:10
Oh hell yeah. ☺ The pittie lover in me loves this. And the military lover in me loves it even more. Sic 'em boys! ♥