Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
06 May, 10:00
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 May, 09:06
We warned them 😞

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
06 May, 08:54
A lot of my friends and acquaintances took all three jabs and I am noticing some seem to be having some health issues this year. Two have had adverse reactions to anesthesia and one of them developed early onset Alzheimers shortly after, took to her bed and DIED several weeks ago. A 48 yr old friend, while getting novacane for a tooth filling, had his blood pressure drop so low he almost passed out in the chair and the dentist refused to go on with the procedure. Another friends husband is also having very low blood pressure issues. I noticed a slight hand tremer in a friend I exercise with, the other day. Never ever noticed it before. These, among others and maybe pure coincidenses however, I know them well enough to know they didn’t have the issues before the jabs…..but, no one is mentioning the possibility they are related. 😕. It makes me so sad and so angry! Crimes against humanity for sure! I want justice to prevail!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 May, 07:18
THERE ARE SEVERAL SUGGESTED REMEDIES AND DOCTORS WHO WILL HELP. FRONTLINE DOCTORS. DR JUDY MIKOVITS HAS A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS. NO ONE NEEDS TO GIVE UP HOPE.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
06 May, 06:21
i was just talking to a friend about this. can you imagine being any jabbed person right now that is waking up to this and wanting SO BADLY to undo the jab and CANT?! wanting to literally crawl out of their own body to get away from the poison inside of them?! How AWFUL! 💥Justice💥 needs to be served so bad. STAT!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
06 May, 05:59
it is sad to see so many trusted the medical community that was deceiving them. These are the victims that we need to dig deep and show empathy too, no matter how poorly they may have treated us. They do not need to apologize, trust me the ones I know that are in the angry state of awakening beat themselves up for the blind choices.

During this plandemic the health regulatory bodies failed their mandates to protect the public. Every single one should be dismantled for the failure. I worked for one prior to my termination for not complying with the vax mandate, the health regulator needs to be more diligent during a crisis because both public and professions lose the ability to critically think. My concerns were brushed off and the exectives continued on their destructive plan with the health authorities and government. It is sickening and families have been severely affected, these decision makers will answer their participation, threats, coercion etc.

Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
06 May, 05:51
Sadly.... I don't feel sorry for these people... they willing, blindly took the jab... they ignored the "Conspiracy Theory Crowd" that tried to save their lives!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
06 May, 08:29
In response Silent NQ More to his Publication
I do, All vaccines are bad. Yes All, I unknowingly took them before.
Most without my knowledge some with. Once I wised up about Big Pharma, I no longer take any of their snake oil concoctions and don't get sick at all. We for too long trusted our news and our government to tell us the truth. It is not easy for some to get anything else but the propaganda machine that is the MSM. That is what is sad IMHO
But I get where you are coming from..