Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
A lot of my friends and acquaintances took all three jabs and I am noticing some seem to be having some health issues this year. Two have had adverse reactions to anesthesia and one of them developed early onset Alzheimers shortly after, took to her bed and DIED several weeks ago. A 48 yr old friend, while getting novacane for a tooth filling, had his blood pressure drop so low he almost passed out in the chair and the dentist refused to go on with the procedure. Another friends husband is also having very low blood pressure issues. I noticed a slight hand tremer in a friend I exercise with, the other day. Never ever noticed it before. These, among others and maybe pure coincidenses however, I know them well enough to know they didn’t have the issues before the jabs…..but, no one is mentioning the possibility they are related. 😕. It makes me so sad and so angry! Crimes against humanity for sure! I want justice to prevail!!
08:54 PM - May 06, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it