Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
it is sad to see so many trusted the medical community that was deceiving them. These are the victims that we need to dig deep and show empathy too, no matter how poorly they may have treated us. They do not need to apologize, trust me the ones I know that are in the angry state of awakening beat themselves up for the blind choices.

During this plandemic the health regulatory bodies failed their mandates to protect the public. Every single one should be dismantled for the failure. I worked for one prior to my termination for not complying with the vax mandate, the health regulator needs to be more diligent during a crisis because both public and professions lose the ability to critically think. My concerns were brushed off and the exectives continued on their destructive plan with the health authorities and government. It is sickening and families have been severely affected, these decision makers will answer their participation, threats, coercion etc.
05:59 PM - May 06, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NatGonCanadaPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nat Gone, click on at the bottom under it