Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
06 May, 03:34
We tried to warn people…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
slightly off topic ....

LET US PRAY!!
May this whole foul plandemic evil be dragged into the LIGHT.
In Jesus' name we pray.
πŸ™

https://vancouvertimes.org...
04:44 PM - May 06, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
06 May, 05:32
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I checked but I am not sure Vancouver Times is credible .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
06 May, 05:53
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
yes, I am trying to find anything to corroborate that doesn't use Vancouver Times as the source.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
06 May, 05:20
Just charged with FRAUD????? It better be more than that.....MUCH MORE!!!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
06 May, 05:15
He should not be able to use his BLOOD money to make bail. Those funds are illegally gotten and should all be confiscated by the government and repaid to the victims' families.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
06 May, 05:09
https://cowdycactus.com/wa...

Sing like a canary and take down the entire evil empire. Your sins will follow you into HELL. Hope you enjoy the fire because you are going to be there for a hell of a long time.