Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 May, 10:01
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Of course mask wearing leads to more deaths. Adequate oxygenation is essential for cellular health. Adequate oxygenation is needed for a strong natural immune response. A weakened immune response increases the chances of more severe illness. Mask wearing leads to the chance of getting bacterial pneumonia, which can be lethal, especially in those with weakened immune systems. Combine mask wearing with fear, oversanitizing, isolation, distancing, decreased exposure to sunlight and fresh air and you have a PLANNED recipe for disaster and DEATH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
06 May, 04:44
slightly off topic ....

LET US PRAY!!
May this whole foul plandemic evil be dragged into the LIGHT.
In Jesus' name we pray.
🙏

https://vancouvertimes.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
06 May, 05:20
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Just charged with FRAUD????? It better be more than that.....MUCH MORE!!!

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
06 May, 05:32
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I checked but I am not sure Vancouver Times is credible .

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
06 May, 01:56
"UNINTENDED" 🤣🤣🤣

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
06 May, 02:07
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
This is not the first time this was done. Plague of 1917 Exactly the same response minus the vax. More deaths from the masks and lockdowns that the perceived threat of a "virus". They already knew what would happen. The consequences were intentional without a doubt in my mind.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 May, 10:05
I know 5 females in the last 2 years who were in remission for various cancers (mainly Breast), they wore masks mandated for their jobs. Aggressive Cancer returned and they died within just a few short months.

Natalie Fish @icthelight
06 May, 10:10
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
look into food grade hydrogen peroxide! you will be amazed!! i use it for breathing treatments and in my drinking water. i have not had to use any asthma meds in over a year...

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
06 May, 08:15
They don't think for themselves any longer

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
06 May, 06:06
Fauci himself conducted the study that PROVED The
Spanish Flu did NOT kill millions...

Wearing MASKS did! This is a GENOCIDE.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
06 May, 05:49
Agreed that they can be harmful in themselves, but it must be difficult to exclude the other factors in the lives of those who choose to wear face masks, or choose to continue activities where face masks are mandated. They are probably the same people who keep testing themselves for Covid and probably more importantly keep "vaccinating" themselves for Covid. People who avoid the masks probably avoid these dangerous activities too, even if it means staying at home for the duration of the Covid/vaccine hoax.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
06 May, 05:35
they can never stop a virus and can only stop bacteria spread in a STERILE ENVIRONMENT. Data from the last 150 years proves.

Kjerstine Dau @Pancho_Barns
06 May, 03:48
Yet I still have co-workers who wear them with so much pride. Whatever.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
06 May, 03:45
wanna hear something crazy ?

tonight in the self check out at the grocery ... a STILL MASKED UP nurse in her scrubs, kept dropping her food onto the floor instead of getting it into the shopping bag ... and then she dropped her finally filled shopping bags (i shit you not) AND as she walked out when i did - her car was parked in front of me - AND SHE COULDN'T GET HER CAR DOOR OPEN

i tell ya, these medical cretins are oxygen depleted in the brain

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
06 May, 05:55
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Social distancing is definitely advisable if you should meet someone in surgical scrubs doing their shopping. Firstly, they are probably spreading communicable diseases from their dirty protective clothing to surfaces in the shop. Then they will be taking other bacteria they pick up in the shop back into the hospital to infect their next client. On the other hand, they could just be someone trying to get the sympathy, discounts or queue-jumping benefits which seem to apply to these terribly hard-pressed self-sacrificing staff in the health sector.