Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 May, 09:47
Sometimes I wonder if we're all on social media just to feed an AI system that keeps us in the "barely tolerable nightmare" level of discomfort, so that the "show not tell" can proceed at the maximum pace without destroying too many innocent (patriot) lives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
I don't know Martin. I have these same thoughts. For example what if in the end we find out it was an ai psyop just to keep us calm while the great reset proceeds? What if they are all in on it? What a rabbit hole that would be. But, I know that if our focus and intention is positive it has to be a good influence on things. I choose to believe, but I also know biblical prophecy and it only ends one way. God WIns in the end though. The only question is how long the suffering lasts.
04:36 PM - May 06, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmyyRockin17 in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
06 May, 04:38
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
…glad I’m not the only one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
06 May, 04:43
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I know, right? lol