Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 April, 08:09
My parents, and on back to my Norwegian ancestors, grew up on farms (my grandfather below, dragging the fields). The daily focus was survival. Whether people now realize it or not, survival is always the first order of business.

This man in NE decided to make a "Greenhouse in the Snow." What he was able to accomplish is amazing. I hope this gives people ideas of how some of us could live, without being dependent upon grocery stores.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

We need creative ideas of how to move forward once our world changes. A conversation with the indigenous people of America would help too. We all need each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Judging by the new homes going up all around me, people aren't going to growing much of anything because their property is pretty much all cement with tiny little yards. Each to his own but if these people had to rely on their yards providing food, they'd go hungry. I opt for community gardens. I think if everyone wants to eat from a community garden, they should be willing to contribute equal time to planting, weeding, fertilizing and watering. Of course people could buy from the garden, but for those don't want to buy, they could equally share in the responsibility of keeping food growing year around. Sound fair to me.
03:00 PM - May 06, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
06 May, 04:05
In response Made In America to her Publication
i was thinking grab 20 neighbors and each house plant on item then meet up to swap 😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
06 May, 04:06
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
*one

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 May, 08:33
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
not a bad idea but you look at these new homes, they’ll be able to grow food in a few containers. thats it. there are no yards.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 May, 03:13
In response Made In America to her Publication
Yes. And for those who don't have the ability to grow food, they can help water, prep, cook, can, or distribute. 👍