Photon 333 @Photon
My parents, and on back to my Norwegian ancestors, grew up on farms (my grandfather below, dragging the fields). The daily focus was survival. Whether people now realize it or not, survival is always the first order of business.

This man in NE decided to make a "Greenhouse in the Snow." What he was able to accomplish is amazing. I hope this gives people ideas of how some of us could live, without being dependent upon grocery stores.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

We need creative ideas of how to move forward once our world changes. A conversation with the indigenous people of America would help too. We all need each other.
08:09 PM - Apr 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
06 May, 03:06
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
😩that was a different time. now survival means. waking up and understanding we ALL have to avoid the vaccines in order to live. there is no freedom in the system. my parents are trapped in central america with sisters that have been vaccinated ans insist on vaccinating them. I have fought from Europe for two years so they dont take the V. I havent been able to travel either becauae im not V ans I wont make the test. They want to travel to Texas in 15 days and ypu cant go to Texas if youre not vaccinated .Im at the end of the rope.. they will kill my oarents of something doesnt stop them soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 May, 03:00
Judging by the new homes going up all around me, people aren't going to growing much of anything because their property is pretty much all cement with tiny little yards. Each to his own but if these people had to rely on their yards providing food, they'd go hungry. I opt for community gardens. I think if everyone wants to eat from a community garden, they should be willing to contribute equal time to planting, weeding, fertilizing and watering. Of course people could buy from the garden, but for those don't want to buy, they could equally share in the responsibility of keeping food growing year around. Sound fair to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 May, 03:13
In response Made In America to her Publication
Yes. And for those who don't have the ability to grow food, they can help water, prep, cook, can, or distribute. 👍

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
06 May, 04:05
In response Made In America to her Publication
i was thinking grab 20 neighbors and each house plant on item then meet up to swap 😀

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
29 April, 11:24

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
30 April, 02:36
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
I need beef. Where the beef go?

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 May, 12:09
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
Thank you for posting this! I saw it a couple weeks ago but forgot to save it and been trying to find it ever since!
❤️❤️

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 April, 09:29
Great info and wonderful photo of your grandfather. (My Mom was Norwegian.) Anyway, the greenhouse in the snow is truly an answer. Everyone should have one! There was a post about growing fruit trees on the sides of the streets, could feed multitudes. Many solutions have to be enacted.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 April, 08:50
Hi, Cous'!🙂 I have a lot of Norwegian on my mom's side! ❤️