Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
09 May, 11:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Oh my giddy aunt!! This kids determination and perseverance is beyond astounding! I would have shattered into a million pieces...lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
08 May, 07:14
||

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 May, 10:37
Geez! When I had to do this in karate they never gave us 2x4s holy crap! 😂😅

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 May, 10:48
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
for reals 😂😂😂 his legs are like tree trunks !

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 May, 10:31
He is determined lol

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 May, 06:37
all that lumber, he must be a rich man! i bet he drinks gallons of gasoline for dinner with the kind of $ he’s got :)

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 May, 03:47
Don't we have tools for that shit???!!!🤔🤔🤔😅😅

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
07 May, 03:00

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
07 May, 12:13
My husband used a baseball bat for his shin conditioning, builds dense bones.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
07 May, 08:41
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Jeez and it hurts when I run into the dishwasher!

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
07 May, 12:01
Ouch

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
06 May, 11:45
technique and long term conditioning

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 May, 10:47
I went to a training camp in Phuket Thailand years ago and trained at Tiger Muay Thai. (Where I got my profile picture of me with the tiger) The people there had so much discipline and had been training since they were young to make their shins so strong or resilient to the pain. They would kick the boxing bags over and over with their shins and not flinch. The first time I did it I felt like I broke a bone. 😂 It was a truly amazing experience watching and training with them. Their focus and dedication is amazing.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 May, 10:24
Ooof da!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 May, 10:24
Ooof da!

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
06 May, 10:08
if at first you don't succeed, keep fucking kicking!!

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
06 May, 08:40
Took hapkido 15 years , boards dont hit back

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
06 May, 08:30
Together we are stronger 😉

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
06 May, 08:11
NOT SOY BOYS!

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
06 May, 07:41
Having broken boards with the side of my hand, prior to doing a fire walk, the point is to release any fear and easily see your hand on the other side of the broken board.

We are far more powerful than we know!

And yes, standing at the edge of a 6-8 foot bed of red hot coals is great practice for releasing all fear. Without fear, the heat of the coals is felt slightly with no burning of the feet.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
06 May, 07:33
TS 1:46>110

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
06 May, 07:29
Did taekwondo for almost a decade, we broke boards during testing and demos, although nothing quite like this. Did learn thru the experience though that you need a strong mind, gotta believe you can do it, then the body follows. 😎

Also had flashbacks to softball practices as a teenager in the 80's. I played short stop and coach sometimes hit ground balls and made me catch them bare handed, glove had to stay on the bench. That was always interesting and something that would never fly nowadays.

Ann Holden @Amandpms
06 May, 07:27
Striking.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
06 May, 06:48
Nothing is (it) as it seems.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
06 May, 06:46
Judgement day?

LoveConquers All @All777Love
06 May, 06:32
OMG, that really hurt my soul!👀😬
Whew, glad he did it though.

trueblue @trueblue
06 May, 06:29

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
06 May, 05:55
😳😲

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 May, 05:53
Q2
with glitches