Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Rtanj Mountain/Pyramid.

If you climb at the top of the Rtanj, you will find the ruins of the church of St. George (who was a holy warrior and a symbol of Christianity). In the past, the church had 12 Orthodox icons and was built in Jewish synagogue style.

There are huge underground spaces within this mountain, and speleologists have already found more than 17 important caves and underground subways. On the south and northwestern side of the mountain, about 450 meters high, cavity of the rhomboid base were located beneath the peak Šiljak (Spike). Its pages are 250 and 500 meters long.

This underground space occupies the same position where, in previously investigated pyramids, resonance chambers are most commonly found. A large vertical tunnel, dubbed by the explorers, runs deep into the heart of the mountain, from where an extraordinary amount of Orgon energy comes to the surface.
01:25 PM - May 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
25 January, 04:40
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Johnny, I’m fascinated to know how Orthodoxy plays into all of this. Can you elaborate on this any?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
08 May, 05:42
And Visoko in Bosnia, another one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 May, 02:26
🤔Interesting👀

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
07 May, 08:30
Blowing me away today!

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
06 May, 06:04
Pyramids everywhere, why are they hid from us? The Truth about God?

The top three are God, the Sun and the Moon....

The next 5 contain a 2D representation of a 3D object. See anything familiar?

Covenant with...

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
06 May, 04:17
Orthodox here. A part of our religion is to read the daily lives of the Saints from the Church Calendar. Many churches are built over the burial places of former saints or places where their relics were discovered. Often these places have healing properties. For example there are many stories of people being healed at the burial sites of saints, they will dig up their relics (some are incorrupt to this day), build a church over the site and then venerate (not worship) the relics which will heal people as well. When I was converting to Orthodoxy believing this was a major struggle and hurdle for me. However, some of these are recent, and I have heard testimonials from people at my own parish that have witnessed and/or experienced things first hand. My Priest has told me some amazing stories of things he's witnessed, been a part of, and have happened to him that blew my mind. Now I am a true believer, and to any Orthodox, these things are nothing new.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 May, 04:21
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Are you familiar with Orthodox monks meditation style?
Luke 17:21

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
06 May, 02:22
Which is actually believed to be one of the first, pre flood pyramids, many scientists have done tests and found out that it actually emits Tesla scalar waves which also have healing properties.

There are many waters and natural springs all around, which also have amazing healing properties, and locals know and have been using it for healing many ailments.

10x times bigger than the pyramid in Giza.

The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
06 May, 02:16
gorgeous

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 May, 02:19
In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication
Yes, that's top of the mountain. Here's Novak Djokovic recharging there.

Scat ling @scatling
06 May, 02:13
This gave me tingles. I try to be more mindful of this, so I believe you are onto something important. There are so many interesting sites around our world that we have generally lost track of, and definitely lost the understanding of the "why." Hopefully, we can start regaining some of the knowledge that has been hidden from us or lost.

Just Diana @Diana19
06 May, 01:54
Orgon again, maybe we should look into that, might be interesting.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
06 May, 02:33
In response Just Diana to her Publication

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
06 May, 05:58
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Not hard to make one for the animals in your area, they will go to it for healing.

6 foot copper tube anchored in concrete
Double terminated Quartz crystal to slide down into tube.
paint to disguise, don't use lead paint

Inorganic Copper attracts/Organic Crystal keeps in there.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
06 May, 01:50
WOW! Thanks for Posting! See Also the Brucegi Mountain/Pyramid in Romania

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 May, 01:51
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
There's also Pyramid in Visoko, Bosnia. They named it Pyramid of the Sun.

garm hava @sigma777
06 May, 01:30
INTERVJU: Todor Pešterski - Rtanj je piramida drevne vedsko-srpske civilizacije! (22.12.2019) - YouTube

Gost emisije "Intervju" bio je Todor Pešterski, vedski stručnjak i najveći poznavalac planine i piramide Rtanj, speleolog koji je ispitao sve tunele i pećine...